This option provides the Attendance Management of the school. This option is used for marking the attendance of the students of the different classes.
- Click on Student Manager
- Click on Enter Attendance
- Select the date on which the attendance to be marked.
- Now select the class to which the attendance is to be marked.
- Now the students name will be listed
- Three sections a)Fore Noon b)After Noon full day will be displayed.
- Enter student roll no who are absent .
- Click on All Present Button and a popup will show
- Click on ok button.
- Attendance list of students is displayed.
Edit the details and click on update, attendance details are updated.
- By default all the students will be displayed as present.
- If the user need to mark any of the student as absent, just uncheck and the student will be displayed as absent
- After marking the attendance click on the save button and the attendance details are saved.
- Attendance reports are generated automatically.
- If the SMS option is enabled, SMS alerts will be sent automatically to the parents if their child is absent for any day.