If group messages should be sent to staff, parents and student then the user can have the circulars for sending SMS. Following are the steps to sent SMS using circulars:
- Click on the ‘Check Connection’ button. And if the user gets a message like ‘Successfully Connected’ that means SMS can be sent.
- If the user gets a message ‘Connection Failed’ then can’t sent the SMS.
- The User should select the class and the configured template and replace the $ $ with the corresponding data
- If the message is to be sent all the students of a class, check the radio button students and then click on the ‘Send’ Button.
- If the message is to be sent to all the staff .Enter the message, check the radio Button staff. And click on ‘Send’ Button
- If the message is to be sent all the parents of a class then select the class and check on the ‘All Parents’ checkbox and then click on the ‘Send’ Button.